Our Services Also Include:
- Bypass Modifications
- Gear Operators
- Screwed Down Non-Return (SDNR) Conversions
- Outside Lever & Weight
- Testing of Valves to API and ASME Standards
With reference to work procedures of valve remanufacturing, the following overviews are followed for each valve sent in to our shop.
1. Valve dismantled
2. All parts cleaned to bare metal, either by chemical solution dip-tank, by sandblasting or both.
3. All parts inspected for wear
4. Worn parts built-up by weld deposit with material equal to or better than original (except SRV’s).
5. Built-up parts machined or ground to size.
6. Assembled with new gasket and new bolting
7. Tested to manufacturer’s specifications-certification optional at a cost
8. Valve painted and prepared for shipping
ALL RECONDITIONED VALVES HAVE A WARRANTY EQUAL TO THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Valve bodies that are “washed out” and that we feel are no longer safe for use for their original ratings, will not be repaired.
Imperial Valve is proud to announce the installation of a new heavy duty all electric hoist.
The addition of this new equipment will enable our shop to offer the following services:
- Safety valve dismantling and positioning on test benches
- Service and recertification of safety valves of up to 2 tons